They all sound pretty dumb.
Spiderman 3 wasnt that good to me, so i doubt i will see the 4th.
Justice League- I've been waiting for this movie for sometime now.
http://www.cinematical.com/2007/02/2...y-kickstarted/
Spider Man 4- I've heard all kinds of rumors about this movie! Any thoughts?
http://www.screeninglog.com/journal/...e-in-2011.html
Dragonball- Is the last one that I've heard about and it's gonna come out next year I think, Yalls thoughts?
http://dbthemovie.com/
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
They all sound pretty dumb.
Spiderman 3 wasnt that good to me, so i doubt i will see the 4th.
3 wasn't that great but I don't think the new one will be out until 2011 but I believe it's going to be the best of the bunch!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
They could definitely make 4 the best yet.
I'm more excited about The Justice League movie.
Been wanting to see an actual Flash on the big screen for quite some time.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
never been in to the super hero movies, don't know why, just never watched one
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Give me Captain America from the beginning and I'll be a happy man.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks